Studying and living in France is a great experience for students professionally as well as personally.
Some of the reasons to study MBA in France are;
- France is home to some of the top ranked Business Schools and is featured in the QS Global MBA rankings 2022. These are HEC Paris, INSEAD, ESSEC Business Schools, Emylon Business School, etc.
- MBA in France is one of the best paying degrees, with alumni earning an average salary of EUR 95,000 (Data as per Emolument).
- France is gome to companies like IBM, Oracle, Airbus, L’Oreal, Orange etc.
- Various scholarships are provided to international students who want to study MBA in France. Some of the scholarships that are provided are Excellence Scholarship, Premium Scholarship, Make an Impact, 1st Nationality Scholarships, etc.
French Universities offer diverse ranges of specialisation to choose;
- MBA in HR Management
- MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA in Finance Management
- MBA in Marketing Management
- MBA in Travel and Tourism Management
- MBA in Aviation Management
- MBA in Digital Marketing
- MBA in Healthcare Managemnt
- MBA in IT
- MBA in Media Management
The duration of the MBA course will differ from university to university. Generally, the MBA course in France will be of 10 months to 2 years.